I would like to know more about the basics of environmental legislation in America, in particular about the kinds of statements

Asked 12 months ago - Jacksonville, FL

1. Craig Bernard Mitchell

1

Answered . This does not appear to be a legal question.

2. Nicholas H. Jefferson

1

Answered . Your question appears incomplete. Is there any particular legislation you are inquiring about?

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . The library would be a good place to start.

4. Brett Andrew Kravitz

Answered . To get an idea of some of the hot topics in environmental legislation in the United States you might want to look at the National Association of Manufacturers, American Chemical Society, NRDC, and Sierra Club websites for varying perspectives. A simple google search on United State environmental legislation should get you information about the specific environmental statutes (e.g., Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA, CERCLA/Superfund, Endangered Species Act, etc.).

5. Claire Lee Gargiulo

Answered . This is an incredibly broad question, that doesn't appear to be fully asked. Was there something specific you are looking for, something about certain types of statements?