I would like to know more about the basics of environmental legislation in America, in particular about the kinds of statements

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Environmental law

1. This does not appear to be a legal question.

Don't forget to check "Helpful" if I helped you out. This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information available at the time of the response. Before acting on anything stated or referenced in this response you should consult with an attorney of your choosing and go over the specific details of your legal circumstances. My responses are also given in the context of the laws of the State of Louisiana. To the extent this comment involves principles of law governed by another state my comment merely reflects my opinion and should not be considered legal advice.

2. Your question appears incomplete. Is there any particular legislation you are inquiring about?

This response is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Mr. Jefferson is licensed to practice in Kansas. Seek legal advice from an attorney in your state. Please be advised that by answering this question, an attorney-client relationship has not been established.

3. The library would be a good place to start.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. This is an incredibly broad question, that doesn't appear to be fully asked. Was there something specific you are looking for, something about certain types of statements?

5. To get an idea of some of the hot topics in environmental legislation in the United States you might want to look at the National Association of Manufacturers, American Chemical Society, NRDC, and Sierra Club websites for varying perspectives. A simple google search on United State environmental legislation should get you information about the specific environmental statutes (e.g., Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA, CERCLA/Superfund, Endangered Species Act, etc.).

This response is for general purposes only. It is not legal advice, and does not create any attorney-client relationship. For legal advice, an Ohio atttorney focusing on the applicable legal areas should be consulted for a legal evaluation.

Environmental law topics