I would like to know if you can refer me to an attorney that provides pro bono services for family law.

Asked over 1 year ago - Irvine, CA

I need it to come to an agreement of which school my daughter should attend and child support.

1. David Lee Miller

Best Answer

Answered . I met an attorney at the OC Family Law Courthouse who may be able to help you. His name is James R. Stout and he is located in South OC. His office number is 949-878-7392. If he is unable to do it pro bono, I know he charges less than every other family law attorny I know in OC.

2. Michelle Louise Blair

Pro

2

Answered . Unfortunately there are no attorneys that do pro bono work but you might qualify for a modest means attorney. Contact your local attorney bar association to see if they have a modest means program and if you qualify. If not, your only option is going to the family law facilitator and they may be able to assist you in preparing a stipulation and order if you have reached an agreement with your ex.

3. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

1

Answered . Family law faciliator's office is fee and can do all the paperwork for you.

4. Ryan Andrew Ellis

1

Answered . In addition to my colleagues' answers, you could also seek the assistance of the Public Law Center in Santa Ana. They provide some limited legal assistance as well as help in matching you up with an attorney on a pro bono basis.