I would like to know if you can refer me to an attorney that provides pro bono services for family law.

Asked over 1 year ago - Irvine, CA

I need it to come to an agreement of which school my daughter should attend and child support.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. David Lee Miller

    Contributor Level 2
    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . I met an attorney at the OC Family Law Courthouse who may be able to help you. His name is James R. Stout and he is located in South OC. His office number is 949-878-7392. If he is unable to do it pro bono, I know he charges less than every other family law attorny I know in OC.

  2. Michelle Louise Blair


    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Unfortunately there are no attorneys that do pro bono work but you might qualify for a modest means attorney. Contact your local attorney bar association to see if they have a modest means program and if you qualify. If not, your only option is going to the family law facilitator and they may be able to assist you in preparing a stipulation and order if you have reached an agreement with your ex.

    This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice."... more
  3. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Family law faciliator's office is fee and can do all the paperwork for you.

    This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation.... more
  4. Ryan Andrew Ellis

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . In addition to my colleagues' answers, you could also seek the assistance of the Public Law Center in Santa Ana. They provide some limited legal assistance as well as help in matching you up with an attorney on a pro bono basis.

    The information contained herein is for informational purposes only as a service to the public, and is not legal... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,024 answers this week

3,426 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,024 answers this week

3,426 attorneys answering