I would like to know if you can refer me to an attorney that provides pro bono services for family law.

Irvine, CA |

I need it to come to an agreement of which school my daughter should attend and child support.

I met an attorney at the OC Family Law Courthouse who may be able to help you. His name is James R. Stout and he is located in South OC. His office number is 949-878-7392. If he is unable to do it pro bono, I know he charges less than every other family law attorny I know in OC.

Thank you! I will contact him now. I appreciate your assistance.

Family law faciliator's office is fee and can do all the paperwork for you.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

Unfortunately there are no attorneys that do pro bono work but you might qualify for a modest means attorney. Contact your local attorney bar association to see if they have a modest means program and if you qualify. If not, your only option is going to the family law facilitator and they may be able to assist you in preparing a stipulation and order if you have reached an agreement with your ex.

This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.

In addition to my colleagues' answers, you could also seek the assistance of the Public Law Center in Santa Ana. They provide some limited legal assistance as well as help in matching you up with an attorney on a pro bono basis.

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only as a service to the public, and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel, nor does it constitute advertising or a solicitation.

Pro bono representation topics