I would like to know if I need to get my Heb amended ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Edison, NJ

I filed for my H1b in 2012 and it was approved . At that time I was working for New York City - Taxi Limousine Commission and in January I started working for New York City - Landmarks Preservation Commission . I am planning to go for H1b interview and I will get the client letter from New York City - Landmarks Preservation Commission . . So in my case am I supposed to get my H1b amended or just need to update the LCA with the new client location ?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Who is your employer?

Their lawyer should be advising you.

Clearly changes are taking place.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . H-1Bs are employer specific.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

One or more answers have been taken down.