I would like to know if I can claim my lottery prize if I am not a U.S. Citizen.

West Palm Beach, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

Hi I was wondering if I can Claim my prize if I won the lottery even though I'm not a United States Citizen.

That would depend on the laws or conditions governing the lottery you won.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Is this a legitimate lottery or an e-mail lottery you won? If it is an e-mail lottery it is most likely and I can actually be 100% certain it is a scam to get you to pay advance fees through western union.

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Thank You

Recommended articles about Immigration