I would like to know how much is it going to cost me to reinstate my license.

Highlands, TX |

I received my 3rd DUI on August 2009 , I am finishing my year probation on July 26 , 2013 .

If you are current on your surcharges, you just need to pay the $125 reinstatement fee. You can confirm by calling DPS at 512-424-2600.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.

I have found that often people, who have had their license suspended for one reason, also have other enforcement actions taken against them by the Department of Public Safety. For example may be they owe reinstatement fees, or maybe they owe surcharge fees. They may also have additional suspensions for driving while license invalid. I encourage anyone who is looking to reinstate a license to look up their status online at the link included. If you have questions about something in that status, I encourage you to contact who is experienced in DWI and driver license issues.