I would like to apply for earlt termination of parole not probation in the state of florida

Asked over 1 year ago - Tampa, FL

I have done over have my parole and done everything that was asked of me

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Dina Mayling Sheridan

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should contact a criminal defense attorney who specializes in federal parole issues. I handle all state court matters so if it is a state criminal court probation, I can certainly file a Motion for Early Termination. I can give you a referral if you need one for a federal attorney the Tampa area. My office number is 813-225-2695.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,720 answers this week

3,147 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,720 answers this week

3,147 attorneys answering