I would like the mailing address of USCIS and/or ICE

Asked 10 months ago - Charlottesville, VA

I would like the mailing address of USCIS and/or ICE. I would like to write to them.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

1

Answered . Great. Go online to the site of each agency you'd like to write to and search for their contact information.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

5

Answered . The official sites for USCIS and ICE have all respective contact addresses depending on your needs.

3. Geoffrey Alan Hoffman

5

Answered . As my colleagues stated there is readily available contact information. However the deeper question is why are you writing to them. Many times I have seen clients who try to communicate with officers on their cases only to make matters worse. Get good counsel immediately and do not communicate unless you seek immigration counsel first. If you are already represented please do not make the mistake of communicating without your counsel. Seek help from an excellent immigration attorney in your area.

4. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . There is a concept called Internet. On it, there is functionality called search engine. Google is the most known of all. Use it to seek for the addresses you want.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now