I would like the mailing address of USCIS and/or ICE

Asked 10 months ago - Charlottesville, VA

I would like the mailing address of USCIS and/or ICE. I would like to write to them.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Giacomo Jacques Behar


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Great. Go online to the site of each agency you'd like to write to and search for their contact information.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more
  2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The official sites for USCIS and ICE have all respective contact addresses depending on your needs.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more
  3. Geoffrey Alan Hoffman

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . As my colleagues stated there is readily available contact information. However the deeper question is why are you writing to them. Many times I have seen clients who try to communicate with officers on their cases only to make matters worse. Get good counsel immediately and do not communicate unless you seek immigration counsel first. If you are already represented please do not make the mistake of communicating without your counsel. Seek help from an excellent immigration attorney in your area.

    No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his... more
  4. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There is a concept called Internet. On it, there is functionality called search engine. Google is the most known of all. Use it to seek for the addresses you want.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866)... more
Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Instant span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now