I worked in my overseas company for two years and then took L1A visa and went to US. After working in US for 1 year ..continued

my US company decided to close down that company due to financial issues. So I returned back from USA and I continue to work for the overseas branch of the same company where I was employed earlier. My company is opening another company in the US now and have asked me to go to the US and head the operations there. After I have returned from US , I have worked in my overseas company since last two months. Am I eligible for L1 visa considering the fact that I worked in this company for over 4 years - 2 years in Overseas office, one year in USA and last two months back in the overseas office. Please advise.

Atlanta, GA -

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

Were you a manager?
Will you be a manager?
Have you spoken to the company's immigration lawyer.

You should have answered all 3 questions with yes.

Christian Schmidt

Christian Schmidt

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

It appears that you are eligible again for an L visa since you have worked for the overseas company for at least one year within the past three years.

Related Advice