I wonder if the attorney by taking a case personal and stop negociation without consulting petitioner had violated any ethics?

This is costudy case, the petitioner was not present she was all ways place by a conference call, But during the trial the judge ask the petitioner attorney and my self, to try to meke a any agreement before trial. While i was talking to the petitioner attorney. we started to negociate but only with the petitioner attorney. During this i told the attorney that i dint want my kid to travel back with this cussin of petitioner becase the petioner had told me that in the pass he had molested her little brother. I said if you dont belived me, ask her. The attorney got very upset she start it to be grumpy and loud saying , i cant belived you are saying that and other things then she wal away, said I cant wait to see you at the stand and walk away from negociation. Had she violated the ethics

San Fernando, CA -

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

Business Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

What you describe is not a breach of ethics.

Michael Raymond Daymude

Michael Raymond Daymude

Litigation Lawyer - Sherman Oaks, CA

No. In nearly all cases you, as an opposing party representing yourself, have no basis to complain about the opposing attorney's ethics.

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Chicago, IL

No

Related Advice