I won a vehicle lemon law arbitration case.

Asked over 5 years ago - Russellville, AR

I won my case with the NCDS against Chrysler Motors. The NCDS is mailing my agreement forms that I have to sign and return, I am just wondering if anyone on here knows how long it generally takes to recieve the refund for my vehicle. I elected a full refund instead of replacement.

1. Patrick St George Cousins

Pro

Answered . Normally you get a refund within 30 days. Chrysler is very good about resolving their cases and getting the refunds to their clients. We have had many cases against Chrysler and the refunds generally come quickly.

2. Ronald Lee Burdge

Answered . Patrick is right that it takes about a month, but we've seen it take as much as two months to get the check. If it doesn't come on time, contact them again and again until it shows up. If it doesn't get resolved, then contact a lemon law attorney near you for professional help.