I withdrew approximately 1000.00 from checking acct. the bank toke it twice and refuses to give it the other withdrawal back.

Asked over 1 year ago - Toledo, OH

I filed a fraud report with them after being given the run around. And a police report. The police deparment note inaddition that the sequence numbers on the withdrawal slip was transpose and did not mathch with the times of when they were supposedly withdrawn. I thought it was an error but the came up with an extra withdrawal slip and now I know I was defrauded. They assumed my identy and refuses to give me my money. What should i do?

1. Pamela Koslyn

Answered . Take the police report, fraud report, and your copies of the transaction and go to the bank branch and ask to speak iwth the manager. This is a customer service issue and you should treat it as such. Be polite but persistent and make it clear that unless this is straightened out, you'll hire a lawyer to do it, and will take your banking business elsewhere.