I wish to request adt tapes and audio but i can not get this because its against the private act to the person property.

Seattle, WA |

Im trying my best to get this tapes and audio because it has everything from verbal agreement(my fault for not having it written in with co workers) but i can still prove it so yeah but i want the tapes and audios so many reasons for one it has tapes where im having my interview times dates etc pretty much everything when i was employed with the company the name of this company is refit komplex its by haborview hospitals in Seattle WA. I emailed haborview requesting testimony's from everyone that went to that gym but i wanting it because the employer is lining to l&i and it feels like L&i is going with her lies and so forth. I provided everything from wac to rcw you name i have it along with my evidence's including willful violation etc. Right now im going with everything etc.

is there anyways of me getting the tapes and audios can i request or get a court order?

1. No reason for them to turn over anything to you except in response to a subpoena. Your lawyer can issue a subpoena. The court can issue you one if you have filed a lawsuit and you are representing yourself. Based on the information in your post, it would NOT be a good idea for you to represent yourself—I read your post twice and still don’t really understand what you’re situation is.....

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Video recording laws topics