I wish to request adt tapes and audio but i can not get this because its against the private act to the person property.

Asked over 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

Im trying my best to get this tapes and audio because it has everything from verbal agreement(my fault for not having it written in with co workers) but i can still prove it so yeah but i want the tapes and audios so many reasons for one it has tapes where im having my interview times dates etc pretty much everything when i was employed with the company the name of this company is refit komplex its by haborview hospitals in Seattle WA. I emailed haborview requesting testimony's from everyone that went to that gym but i wanting it because the employer is lining to l&i and it feels like L&i is going with her lies and so forth. I provided everything from wac to rcw you name i have it along with my evidence's including willful violation etc. Right now im going with everything etc.

is there anyways of me getting the tapes and audios can i request or get a court order?

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . No reason for them to turn over anything to you except in response to a subpoena. Your lawyer can issue a subpoena. The court can issue you one if you have filed a lawsuit and you are representing yourself. Based on the information in your post, it would NOT be a good idea for you to represent yourself—I read your post twice and still don’t really understand what you’re situation is.....