I will rephrase my last question . I received a STIPULATED ORDER FOR PRE-DECREE RELIEF FROM MY WIFE'S ATTORNEY.

11375 |

1. I'm the defendant PRO SE
2. Wife has attorney.
My hearing was concluded on June 26th the judge gave instruction to wife's attorney to file within 5 days to the court on what the wife's was granted. Instead I received a STIPULATED ORDER FOR PRE-DECREE RELIEF from my wife's attorney on July 8th. From my understanding should the lawyer file to the court and not me. Now the STIPULATED ORDER FOR PRE-DECREE RELEIF has not court file date, judge signature, wife and attorney signature but attorney put in his transmittal letter sheet requesting a review and sign if a agree, it looks like the wife did not review it first, no signature from my wife or attorney. Something is fishing, why I have review it first and signature first, the other parties should sign it first.

1. You really need a lawyer supervising this process. We cannot perform open heart surgery by remote control as we cannot properly advise about the procedure for a stip signing. Lawyers cannot work by remote control.

2. Your facts are very difficult to follow. If you were sent the stipulation and asked to sign it first, does not mean that your wife has not already approved it, just because her signature is absent from the document. I typically will have the other party sign a stipulation before my client signs it, so this is not unusual. If you have objections to the stipulation, then voice them to your wife's attorney. I strongly recommend that you seek the advice of an attorney before you do anything.

3. Good day:

While i totally agree with other counsel you are obviously a very intelligent person you are not as best the facts tell an attorney. The expression "he or she has themselves as an attorney has a fool for a client " apply s here.

Now your question I could be totally wrong understanding what your trying to ask but here goes.

In all the areas I practice the court/judges will not sign an order until its signed or initialed as to form and content before or at same time submitted to court.

In addition Stipulated means to me in plain English agreed. I was not in court with you but my guess is you agreed to this temporary order. That being Stipulated Order as opposed to an Order decided by the judge.

Shot in the dark here as I truly don't have all the facts necessary to answer.

BEST ADVICE despite your lack of funds hire an attorney please

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in NY so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction. IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY MARGOLIS BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points.