I will have a i-751 interview---ICE immigraions had pulled me over and recorded my trip with others but not my husband

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

2 years ago, i was depressed because i suddenly knew he had a son with another lady.etc.he lied and hurt me deeply. i was supper depressed but no place to go .
so i joined a travel-parter group online and travelled WITHOUT my husband on a cruise .ICE pulled me over. custom saw i had a guy behind me,asked me who did i travel with? i honestly told them i travel with friends/"travel parters". ICE immigration then type information in their computer systems.i told the immigration officer that he could call my husband to check. i didnot contact any group members after back. Now i lost all the informations how did i join them,contact emails. no one i could find to testify for me. do immigration have access to login in the Cruise company'sytem to look for customers information? what can i do

i already got a interview letter!
they thought i traveled with a guy only. i did not realized they misunderstood me until i came back from ICE office!
now, i lost all memebers information since it is a travel group,not familiar each other.
do immigration have access to login in the Cruise company'sytem to look for customers information?-- my attoney said not sure!so i come here ask around!
Thank you

1. Luis Alberto Guerra

4

1

Answered . First, if you are still married with your US husband petitioner, and if things are back to normal between you and him, you will not necessarily be scheduled for an I-751 interview. It all dependes on how "good" you prepare your I-751 application. Second, even if you are no longer with your US husband/petitioner (because of divorce or separation) you may still remove the conditions of your green card if you qualify for a waiver. Third, you are free to travel with whomever you want, you are not restricted to travel with your husband. Finally, you should retain an experienced immigration attorney for your I-751.

2. Daniel Shanfield

Pro

2

Answered . This must be causing you a great deal of worry. Unfortunately, it would not surprise me if the CBP officer's notes make it into your file. That is why DHS officers take notes. In my experience working with the San Francisco USCIS office on I-751 cases like these, you will need a lawyer to help explain on paper and at the interview that your marriage was in good faith, and to help you develop evidence to overcome the accusation that your marriage might have fraudulent. Because we're talking about your right to live in the United States, this problem is too important to handle without the support of an experienced professional.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Attorney Guerra is correct ... get a lawyer.

A good I-751 can avoid problems before things get complicated.

Talk to an attorney face-to-face. Many of us do Skype consultations.

4. Jason Todd Lorenzon

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You need the assistance of an attorney. Good luck.