I will be caught by Interpol if I have debit of AED 800000 in UAE if I left the country without paying.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chenoa, IL

Dear Sir I have personal loan of AED 400000 & credit card balance of AED 200000 in UAE. I am not able to repay my dues based on my current income. How many months I can manage without repaying the debits in UAE. If I have not paid & left the country what will happen.

1. Stephen D. Berman

3

Answered . It seems you are asking if your creditor can do anything to collect the debt if and when you return to Europe or Asia. Since this question does not relate to U.S. immigration law, I suggest you contact an attorney in UAE with this question.