Skip to main content

I whant to know that fees for I-765 and I-539?

Mesa, AZ |

what paper i need to attache with does applications?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You can find directions, forms, and filing fees on the USCIS website:

However, prior to filing anything with immigration, I would recommend consulting with an immigration attorney to make sure are eligible to apply for the benefit you are seeking. Immigration will not refund your filing fees if they deny your case.

Answers on Avvo are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice; specific answers require knowledge of all the facts. You should consult with an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advice upon which you can reasonably rely.


Both the fees and what to include, and more, are in the form instructions on the USCIS website. You really need to read those instructions.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer