I went too the hospital for pain i have a bad back to woman told i had to let them stick there fingers up my but .

Pittsburgh, PA |

i was in alot of pain iask them the m ifthey were done they said no an the other girl stuck in my but. i felt validated

1. I'm sorry to hear about this, but a rectal exam is an important medical diagnostic procedure to investigate all sorts of things such as: tumors; cancer; appendicitis; and more.

2. Although painful (and humiliating somewhat) that is a necessary preliminary test to detect colon cancer, abnormal enlargement of the prostate, and etc.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. If you felt validated, what is the problem?

Kidding , aside, you don't describe any violation of the medical standard of care.

This answer is not intended to be legal advice in a lawyer/client relationship. Misunderstanding of the answer or use of the answer for any illegal purpose is not the responsibility of the writer. The answer to any question in the Avvo website is constrained by the limited content of the question, an incomplete description of the facts underlying the question or a wrongful motivation for the question.

Medical malpractice topics