I went too the hospital for pain i have a bad back to woman told i had to let them stick there fingers up my but .

Asked over 1 year ago - Pittsburgh, PA

i was in alot of pain iask them the m ifthey were done they said no an the other girl stuck in my but. i felt validated

Pro

6

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about this, but a rectal exam is an important medical diagnostic procedure to investigate all sorts of things such as: tumors; cancer; appendicitis; and more.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Although painful (and humiliating somewhat) that is a necessary preliminary test to detect colon cancer, abnormal enlargement of the prostate, and etc.

3. Alan Jay Dion

1

Answered . If you felt validated, what is the problem?

Kidding , aside, you don't describe any violation of the medical standard of care.