I went to wash my car and slip and fell i hurt my back and shoulder are they liable

San Francisco, CA |

it was not a self services they ask me to follow them to an area to remove a bee out my rear window
and when i did i slip and fell the insurance company wants to pay for medical but not loss of work or pain and suffering what do i do

1. Never deal with an insurance company without a lawyer. Have a local personal injury lawyer investigate.

2. Consult a personal injury attorney to investigate the incident and protect your rights.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. Slip and fall cases are really fact specific. As already stated, you should contact an attorney. We also need more facts to definitively answer your question.

The above is not intended to be legal advice, but rather analysis. The proffered advice is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.