I went to wash my car and slip and fell i hurt my back and shoulder are they liable

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

it was not a self services they ask me to follow them to an area to remove a bee out my rear window
and when i did i slip and fell the insurance company wants to pay for medical but not loss of work or pain and suffering what do i do

1. Logan Lambert Quirk

Pro

8

Answered . Slip and fall cases are really fact specific. As already stated, you should contact an attorney. We also need more facts to definitively answer your question.

Pro

3

Answered . Never deal with an insurance company without a lawyer. Have a local personal injury lawyer investigate.

3. George Costas Andriotis

3

Answered . Consult a personal injury attorney to investigate the incident and protect your rights.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.