I went to a pain management doctor for my shuermans disease and he humiliated me me then wanted to do a Xray of my neck

Rolla, MO |

I have shueremans disease and pain in my mid lower spine and in such pain was the fourth doctor I went to im taking 3200 plus mg of ibuprofen a day and no relief so when I went to this doctor I also have adult adhd and have a doctor he brought so guy in that I didn't know and humiliated me about my adult adhd he said he wanted to do an xray and he would give me a shot no explanation, wouldn't have let anyone stick a needle in my spine if I had known was so distressed by this time , wel he stuck the needle in Iit hurt so bad he kept pushing it in despite my complaining of the pain it caused they took the xray of my neck wasn't complaining about my neck I had to go to the er a day and a half later cannot straighten my neck stabbing pain now where I was injected

1. Sorry to hear about this. As with all potential claims, your facts would have to be analyzed by an attorney; after obtaining all necessary information. It's extremely difficult to tell by what you mention above whether you have a case. Consider contacting a local attorney, which you can find on AVVO, and discussing with him or her. Most attorneys will consult with you for no charge. Good luck.

2. Go to another doctor and have the doctor review the situation with you.

3. I think it best to consult with a local lawyer.

4. Best bet is to get a new doctor.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Medical malpractice topics