I went to a pain management doctor and he humiliated me then wanted to do an xray of my neck said he would give me an injection

he said nothing about sticking me in my spine it crunched so badly he forced the needle in anyways I complained about how much it hurt during injection, they took the xray and the whole time I couldn't understand why he was treating me for something that did not hurt before went to ER, I am in serious pain now cant straighten out my neck constant numbness in my hands and went back to him told him what he did he said I be happy to do it again, I went there for simple pain management not treatment I have shueremans disease and have problems with my spine and arm my neck never botherd me before he injected me is there any real doctors in this state ?

Rolla, MO -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

Time for a new doctor.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
Sponsored Listing
Aaron Earl Morgan

Aaron Earl Morgan

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Saint Louis, MO

You may be on the wrong forum, but you can always consult with a lawyer about your issues. Most will consult with you for no money upfront. There's many on AVVO for you to choose from. Good luck.

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Medical Malpractice Attorney

All I can say is it is time to change pain management doctors.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

Go to another doctor. You want a doctor who is compassionate and caring.

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.