I went to a chiropractic and I noticed that night but the next day that I was having numbness and tingling feeling in my hands.

Nashville, TN |

I spoke to my regular doctor about it because I thought I was experiencing a heart attack. My primary doctor stated that I was having a muscle spasms in my left shoulder, so she ordered muscle relaxer. I went back to the chiropractic on the 3/13th and they clearly see the tension in my neck to my shoulder muscle & they worked on it but stated I will need a few more times coming in to see them to get this muscle relaxed. I'm still having problems with tingling numbness feeling & its becoming bothersome. I feel that I need a EMG to see if whatever was done on 3/6 is causing me to have nerve damage. My services on the 3/6 was a massage on lower back & neck areas and then they crack my neck plus lower back. This was the first time I had my neck cracked & for someone to work on my shoulders.

If your question is do you have a claim against the chiropractor, you will know more after you have the testing done. At that time you can consult with an experienced TN medical malpractice attorney.

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.

These symptoms are typically caused by impingement on the nerves in the cervical spine. It's uncertain whether this is something caused by muscle tension or an injury to the spine. I would suggest you go back to medical doctor if it continues. Why were you seeking chiropractic treatment

I was seeking chiropractic treatment for my back when I had a car accident back in April. That case has seen settled but the tightness came back and I need to see them again and while I was getting services on my back I asked could he message my neck area and he did and just after this message I noticed the tingling in my hands and it wont go away. It keeps me from sleeping and now I am thinking he might have punctured a nerve. When he pressed on my neck I feel pain going down my neck to my shoulders to my elbow with a heavy tingling and numbness. I don't feel like I should pay for services that it was caused by message or cracking my neck.

I would suggest that you give it some time to see if it resolves.

Duplicate post. Answers remain the same.

Recommended articles about Personal injury