I WENT SLIGHTLY OVER THE RIGHT SIDE WHITE LINE A COUPLE OF TIMES, NEVER OFF OF F ON THE SHOULDER ON A 3 LANE HWY. CENTER LANE

Asked about 1 year ago - Mabank, TX

I had just made a left turn onto this hiway. I WENT SLIGHTLY OVER THE RIGHT SIDE WHITE LINE A COUPLE OF TIMES, NEVER OFF OF F ON THE SHOULDER ON A 3 LANE HWY. CENTER LANE IS A TURN LANE. MY CAR PULLS TO THE RIGHT AND I HAD DROPPED SOMETHING AND WAS FUMBLING FOR IT IN THE CAR SEAT. i ALWAYS HAD COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE CAR . I SHOULD NOTE THERE IS NO SHOULDER THERE TO PULL OVER ONTO. iT IS MOSTLY DITCH. I HAVE A GOOD DRIVING RECORD AND ALWAYS OWN UP TO MY TICKETS IF I KNOW I AM IN THE WRONG.. I BELEIEVE THIS TICKET WAS UNJUSTLY ADMINISTERED SINCE THE TRAFFIC CODE IS PRETTY VAGUE ABOUT THE RIGHT SIDE WHITE LINE OF A MARKED LANE. TX . TRANSPORTATTION CODE SEC. 546.060. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIGHT THIS OR AT LEAST REDUCE IT ? ACTUAL CITY IS PAYNE SPRINGS TEXAS

1. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

3

Answered . This is a situation where you should consult a reputable traffic ticket lawyer. This may or may not be a lawyer who also handles general criminal defense.

2. Cynthia Russell Henley

1

Answered . Lawyers who regularly handle traffic matters are the most knowledgeable about how to beat these cases (or get them reduced.) Contact a local traffic lawyer.

3. Jerry Cole Brooks

Answered . You should hire an experienced traffic ticket attorney to defend you in this matter. Your question is not clear as to what traffic infraction you were actually cited for violating.