Skip to main content

I was wrongfully put on probation and in was held in jail for 10 days and need to find an attorney to help me with this

Atlanta, GA |

i lost my job and time with my children and have all the paperwork

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Use the search function here to find a lawyer.


How were you wrongly put on probation?


Much more information is needed to properly answer this question. Are you looking to file a civil suit for damages or appeal your criminal sentence/case? If you are looking for a lawsuit, you need a civil rights "1983 lawyer."


Moe information is needed to give you proper guidance.


Please provide more information so this question may be answered properly.

James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. Any answer given assumes the person who asked the question holds a Georgia Drivers License, and this license is not a commercial drivers license (CDL). This response, or any response, is not legal advice. This response, or any response, does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer