I was wondering what is the staue of limitations on medical malpractice laws ? As far as years are concerned.

I was given an epidural during labor with my first child almost 14 years ago. After the delivery, I was not able to walk properly due to lower back and pelvic pain. This has continued throughout the years and until now I was not aware that this could have come from the epidural that was administered to me during the procedure. This pain sometimes makes it very difficult for me to perform daily activites.

Greenville, NC -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

3 year statute of limitations in your state.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
Bret A. Schnitzer

Bret A. Schnitzer

Personal Injury Lawyer - Lincoln Park, MI

Too many years have passed to sue for that. Good luck