I was wondering what is the staue of limitations on medical malpractice laws ? As far as years are concerned.

Greenville, NC |

I was given an epidural during labor with my first child almost 14 years ago. After the delivery, I was not able to walk properly due to lower back and pelvic pain. This has continued throughout the years and until now I was not aware that this could have come from the epidural that was administered to me during the procedure. This pain sometimes makes it very difficult for me to perform daily activites.

3 year statute of limitations in your state.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755

How about attempted murder, or attempted murder which resulted in dealth many years later, assault and battery?

It is my understanding that there is no SOL for murder in California. Correct?

Too many years have passed to sue for that. Good luck

You should consult an attorney in your State at once. This response does not constitute legal advise outside the State Of Michigan and is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship with our offices. It is for informational use only of the general laws in the State of Michigan, only. To retain our offices, you need to sign a contingency contract with us. We do offer free consultations and we can refer clients to lawyers in your State if you call us. Visit our webpage and tell us what you think.

Recommended articles about Personal injury