I was wondering if i had three tickets due to fighting in school when i was a minor would the disqualify me from the dream act

Montrose, CO |

i am 19 years old now and i am pregnant with my second child . i am married to the father . i got a shoplifting ticket last year and mi really in need of some advice if weather i still would qualify for the dream act

1. You need to get a detailed evaluation of your case with dispositions if you have one and disclose all cases.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016

2. You need to sit down with a local immigration attorney to gain a full understandking of your rights.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

3. Meet with an immigration attorney and bring any dispositions/records from your court cases

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104