I was wondering if I could update my divorce papers. I was going to move out of state and didn't so my divorce was for move

Demopolis, AL |
Filed under: Divorce

I was going to move back to NO but didn't now I was wondering if thing could be changed on it. Like for summer and also it only says he pays child support but not til our son is out of school. Just want it to be more on things like helping for clothes, school field trips which he don't help with at all. Only pays child support and thinks that is enough never buys him clothes or help to buy clolthes.

You may be able to file for a modification depending on the circumstances. I may be able to answer your questions but need some additional information from you. I'm available to answer the questions you have for free if you want to call the office or schedule a free consultation. 205-747-0892.