I was wondering if an online high school diploma will be accepted with the dream act application?

Summerville, SC |

I have a online high school diploma

This is not a tax question. It sounds like an immigration question.
I recommend getting an official transcript from the school for the Deferred Action application. But before you apply, talk to an attorney about the risks.

*This is not intended as legal advice. Individuals should consult an attorney to review individual circumstances of their case.

Until USCIS issues guidelines, we do not know.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.