I was wondering if an online high school diploma will be accepted with the dream act application?

Asked about 2 years ago - Summerville, SC

I have a online high school diploma

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Rebecca Sue Lair

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . This is not a tax question. It sounds like an immigration question.
    I recommend getting an official transcript from the school for the Deferred Action application. But before you apply, talk to an attorney about the risks.

    *This is not intended as legal advice. Individuals should consult an attorney to review individual circumstances... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Until USCIS issues guidelines, we do not know.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,301 answers this week

2,962 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,301 answers this week

2,962 attorneys answering