Skip to main content


Hillsboro, OR |

been together six years and three kids together

Attorney Answers 3

  1. By seeking to immediately consult with, and hopefully retaining a competent immigration lawyer in your area. That's how.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

  2. What needs to be done depends on your own status, whether he qualifies for 245(i), etc.

    You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

  3. There are many factors that go into this analysis. A competent immigration attorney will determine how best to proceed through the complicated world of U.S. Immigration.

    *Nothing in this comment should be construed as legal advice and should not be summarily relied upon as such. This commentary does not create an attorney-client relationship. For specific legal advice about your case, it is best to contact a lawyer to discuss your particular case.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics