I was wondering are there any new laws for a reduction sentence if a person is found to be a armed career criminal if so can u

Sioux City, IA |

post the new laws or tell me where to find them. If not what are the current laws for that crime

1. There is no new adjustments to any statute or Guideline presently. ACCA is found at the link below.

2. The Supreme Court recently handed down Descamps v. United States, which does impact some ACCA conviction. The decision in the case was handed down on June 20, 2013. You can access the opinion at this link: http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=10076529272791248373&hl=en&as_sdt=2&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

DISCLAIMER: THIS RESPONSE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE OR CREATE AN ATTORNEY – CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. YOU SHOULD CONSULT A LAWYER IN YOUR STATE REGARDING THE INDIVIDUAL FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOUR CASE.

Violent crime topics