Skip to main content

I was victim of sexual harass. by the car dealer who financed car I bought. Who can I report this to and how?

Panama City, FL |

Son said if I slept with his father once or twice a wk, I wouldn't have to make a car payment. Another time I was looking to trade my car and the son told me I had something on the back of my dress and he undid my bra. when my friend and I brought the car in for repair, the owner's son told us we should go and clean his home in slutty maid costumes with thongs and we would be perfect for it.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Very difficult to answer. Did you engage in any of these requests? Sounds like you did not. And it does not sound like you are employed by this car dealer. I do not believe a crime has occurred (although today it would not surprise me). It sounds like bad business. You can report this dealership to the BBB and CoC. And you can punish his behavior by finding another dealer or mechanic to do business with.



hi i want to know what can i do about getting my money back from a car dealer. they gave me a car that on the first shift it changes at 3000 or 4000 rpms so i returned the car after having it for only 4 days and he said he can't give me my 600 dollars deposit a put in to the car. So i feel like i was harass by the owner because i go to a dealer to by a 2006 ford fusion expecting for the car to be a good conditions but i get something that is not good. I don't like any of his other car so i just want my money back after having one bad experience with the one car i will not get another car from them it was a 10,000 dollar car i expect good conditions especially from a dealer. So want can i do to get my money back.

Eric Joseph Dirga

Eric Joseph Dirga


First, I did not write the first comment to the question. The act of "undoing" a bra is a battery at the very least.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer