I was told in 08 that I had idopathic pulmonary fibrosis after years of worring when an I going to die and what is going to happ

Daytona Beach, FL |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

Biopsy 08 halifax meet with transplant team of mayo clinic 08 now told only have copd and emphysema

Regardless of the diagnosis you are still a candidate for the transplant, correct? I am not sure how this misdiagnosis harmed you in any way. I am interested however, to know if you are a smoker since the majority of COPD/emphysema is caused by smoking. I don't know how long you have smoked but you may want to contact a tobacco lawyer to see if you have a claim.

I have smoked for about 30 yrs just after joining the Army.

Not sure what your question is. Are you disputing the new diagnosis? Are you now off the transplant list?

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Not on list and first diagnosis is the one that was wrong.

I'm sorry to hear about it, but I don't see a question

I was diagnosis and told that I would need a double lung transplant which was wrong i only as of new diagnosis and being alive I only have copd and emphyema I've had to live my life expecpting to die as had my family because of the diagnosises of a fatal lung diease ,I feel like a fool