I was terminated after a HR Rep told me I could not be terminated for anything related to my condition(pregnancy).

3 physicians took me off work after I miscarried my twins. Before I could even push the festal matter out my manager called me at home and terminated me for being taken off work.

Detroit, MI -

Mickey David Larson

Mickey David Larson

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Sparta, MI

You should contact an employment discrimination attorney immediately.

Nancy Katherine Chinonis

Nancy Katherine Chinonis

Discrimination Lawyer - Flint, MI

You should contact an experienced employment attorney. It is unlawful for an employer to terminate you because of pregnancy. However, if you were terminated for violation of attendance policy, failing to call in, or refusual or inablity to do your job, you may have been lawfully terminated. More information is necessary to fully evaluate your claim.