I was terminated, I was a salary employee, and I worked 4 days after the pay period, the pay period was every 2 weeks.

Asked over 1 year ago - Wilmington, NC

Can I be paid for a total two weeks, or just the 4 days leading up to my termination?

1. Kirk J. Angel

Pro

1

Answered . You are only entitled to be paid for the time (or days) you actually worked and not the whole pay period.

2. Anthony Justin Eldreth

Pro

1

Answered . I'm afraid you can only be paid for the four days that you actually worked.

3. Kenneth Love Jr.

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Angel and Mr. Eldreth, unless your company policy says that you are entitled to the full paycheck, which is very unlikely, you will be paid for time worked.