I was suspended at work, because I asked a first shift employee why he didn't do a task

Asked over 1 year ago - Carbondale, PA

I was suspended at work, because I asked a first shift employee why he didn't do a task that I usually do on my shift, but was unable to do, My supervisor suspended me for this. I was pissed, walked out of his office he followed me and called for the owner and 2 other managers to escort me to my car. While walking to my car I was cursing him, he kept telling me to swing at him, I DIDNT, I went to my car. The owner pulled a pistol out yelling at me to leave, I was trying, they were in my way and a semi was in my way, when the semi moved I left, now I get a citation and fine of 450.00 they are saying I shoved my supervisor many times, again I didn't. I am going to enter a not guilty plea. Since I have no witness can I ask for a polygraph test to prove I am not guilty ? Thanks for any help

1. Edward Clement Sweeney

Pro

Answered . Polygraphs are not admissable in court. Not sure this is a wise investment of money. Better to hire a lawyer to help beat the citation.

2. Timothy M. Kolman

Pro

Answered . This is a mess. You cursing and the owner pulling a gun. I think we can safely say this employment relationship is done. However, the pulling of a gun sounds criminal to me. It is also assault and could allow a civil action on your part. Go to the police. File a report. Get another job.