I was served with CCP 1161.2 What is it?

Asked over 2 years ago - Modesto, CA

My home in Modesto(Stanislaus County) was sold at trustee sale court. I received a letter from the court that states Notice of Restricted Access- CCP 1161.2
I've been packing my things and looking for a rental. This paper doesn't state how long i have to move out? Any idea how long i have before sherrif comes? I did receive a 3 day
notice last week. I thought i would receive a summons so i can reply to the court?

1. Kevin Samuel Sullivan

Pro

1

Answered . You have 5 days generally to file an answer to the complaint after it is served.

You should respond to the complaint and then negotiate a settlement with a move out date