I was served notice that my hearing is set for 10pm. Can they call me to change the time of the meeting.

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

Hello. I am trying to get on a ballot for the geneva township clerk. I was objected for having some people sign my pititions who are not registered and or not in our township. Since my meeting is tomorrow there is now way he can get an amended document to me in time. So is it legal to call me and change the time?

Thanks

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Since you indicated that you are running for an important public office, a wise campaign policy would be to have a civil litigation attorney review each particular submission, filing, summons and amendments for legality, accuracy and timely appropriate response.
    I personally do not believe that your election campaign would be fairly represented each time you may require a solid legal advice.