Skip to main content

I was sent a copy of MOTION FOR FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW. What should I file as a rebuttal. I disagree with ATTY.

Atlanta, GA |

This was sent to the AJ,by the Agency Attorney as a means to get my case dismissed and complaint closed. Can you advise me with a response

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Generally, speaking, it is not enough to say you disagree with the other side. No one can advise you on the substance of any response as we know nothing about your case and cannot represent you. If you have a lawsuit, and you don't know the basic procedures and documents (which is understandable), you need a lawyer if you want any chance of winning or getting a good settlement. Discuss with your lawyer, or hire one ASAP.


If you were sick you'd call a doctor. If you are legally sick (in a suit) you need a lawyer. Motions are complex and it takes years of legal training to respond properly.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it here on AVVO as helpful. In answering you, I am attempting to communicate general legal information and am not representing you (and am not your lawyer). Do feel free to call me at 404-768-3509 if you wish to discuss actual representation (the phone call also does not retain counsel; that requires an office visit and appropriate paperwork). In that a forum such as this provides me with limited details and doesn't allow me to review details and documents, it is possible that answers here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases not be complete or accurate, and I highly recommend that you retain legal counsel rather than rely on the answers here. (You can also email my office at . An email also does not retain my office, but can help you get an appointment set if you prefer not to call). I am happy to discuss possible representation with you. Any information in this communication is for discussion purposes only, and is not offered as legal advice. There is no right to rely on the information contained in this communication and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Nothing in my answer should be considered as tax-advice. To ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, any U.S. federal tax advice provided in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction addressed herein. I am also required to advise you, if your question concerns bankruptcy, that the U.S. Congress has designated Ashman Law Office as a debt relief agency that can help people file bankruptcy.


Without question you should contact an attorney in your area and get a consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer