I was sent a copy of MOTION FOR FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW. What should I file as a rebuttal. I disagree with ATTY.

Asked about 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

This was sent to the AJ,by the Agency Attorney as a means to get my case dismissed and complaint closed. Can you advise me with a response

1. Scott Benjamin Riddle

1

Answered . Generally, speaking, it is not enough to say you disagree with the other side. No one can advise you on the substance of any response as we know nothing about your case and cannot represent you. If you have a lawsuit, and you don't know the basic procedures and documents (which is understandable), you need a lawyer if you want any chance of winning or getting a good settlement. Discuss with your lawyer, or hire one ASAP.

2. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

1

Answered . If you were sick you'd call a doctor. If you are legally sick (in a suit) you need a lawyer. Motions are complex and it takes years of legal training to respond properly.

3. William Emil Cassara

Pro

Answered . Without question you should contact an attorney in your area and get a consultation.