I was recently taken by I.C.E and got released the same day and now I'm waiting for a court date. Will i get deported ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Torrance, CA

I was brought here since i was 6 years old (1995/1996) with a visa, It expired and still stayed here in the us. I finished hs and currently in college. I was charged with a 243 e i (demoestic violence) for pushing my gf out of my house because she was destroying my stuff. I'm currently going to my dv classes every week. I got picked up my ice and released the same day, i got put in the isap program till court hearing. My Mother, father, brother and sister are all citizens of the us and residents. What are the chances of me getting deported?

1. Heather Roberts Majam

12

Answered . You really need to consult with an immigration attorney. Immigration proceedings are serious, and an experienced immigration attorney, once they know all the details of your situation, including all other criminal history, will be able to inform you as to what possible forms of relief you may be eligible for.

2. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

11

Answered . You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney asap.

3. Irene Vaisman

Pro

11

Answered . Retain an attorney now. The point really is to help you stay here and legalize. You have several relief options.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  4. Ian Edmund Scott

9

Answered . Get a lawyer right away!

5. Stephen Ross Cohen

6

Answered . You need a criminal attorney with knowledge of immigration consequences