I was recently indicted in Gwinnett (superior court/felonies) - what next and when can I expect a trial date?

Asked about 3 years ago - Dacula, GA

I'm asking what the "next move" is, in terms of motions, plea-bargains, trial, etc. - the only reason I know I was indicted was via the www.gwinnettcourts.com website.

1. Phillip Darrell Kimbrell

Answered . you will need to hire a lawyer before your plea/arraignment date which will be the next/first court date you receive....

P. Darrell Kimbrell

2. Jessica Ruth Towne

Pro

Answered . I agree with Mr. Kimbrell. Your next move is to hire an attorney. Don't be swayed by "free consultation." You may need to pay an attorney for an initial consultation. You need an attorney. Today. Your attorney can advise you, after being hired, what the next move is.