I was recently indicted in Gwinnett (superior court/felonies) - what next and when can I expect a trial date?

Dacula, GA |

I'm asking what the "next move" is, in terms of motions, plea-bargains, trial, etc. - the only reason I know I was indicted was via the website.

you will need to hire a lawyer before your plea/arraignment date which will be the next/first court date you receive....

P. Darrell Kimbrell

The information is provided for general purposes only and should not be relied upon. You are advised to consult with an attorney of your choosing, who can advise you on the particular facts and options in your case. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed absent you executing a signed fee agreement. P. Darrell Kimbrell is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. Information provided is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. This response, or any response, is not legal advice nor does such response create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

I agree with Mr. Kimbrell. Your next move is to hire an attorney. Don't be swayed by "free consultation." You may need to pay an attorney for an initial consultation. You need an attorney. Today. Your attorney can advise you, after being hired, what the next move is.

I am an attorney. I am not your attorney unless you have signed a written contract with me and given me money. This is information for educational purposes only, and no attorney-client privilege exists.