I was recently charged with "besparking in lieu of tendering". A lawyer told me she could sue for BIG dough but that the

Asked over 1 year ago - Totowa, NJ

but that the criminal record would be besmirched. My question is, as follows: Do I take the chance that it will benefit in the long road, if taken to be true, or do I risk the non-loss shifting the burden to the prosecutor in an effort to prolong the suit?

I would be most appreciate candid, would want a lawyer who speaks Korean and English a little bit.

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

1

Answered . I have no idea what your question is.

2. Mark M Cheser

1

Answered . To my knowledge NJ does not proscribe "besparking" whatever that might be. You post makes very little sense. I can therefore not give any advise. However, in general, it is likely best to address a criminal charge without worrying about civil ramifications. But not always.