Skip to main content

I was recently caught stealing 60 dollars worth of stuff from a walmart. what will happen in court?

Thief River Falls, MN |

i wrote an apology letter to walmart and took online theft classes will this help?

Attorney Answers 1


You should probably get an attorney who practices juvenile criminal defense in your area to help you. Theft is a serious charge carrying many collateral consequences to it that can hurt you down the road.

Mark as helpful

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics