I was reading the instruction of form i360 and in page 8 ( of 11 ) found at the beginning of the page . . .

Fort Myers, FL |

That if you file i360 you must file i485 at the same time and if you are married to a LPR a visa # will be available immediately . What will happened if i had file an i485 before the i360 . I360 is approved on line but did not get any physical information yet . Can I reopen i485 that still pending , what about interviews do I need to take my evidence of abuse and answer all their questions . How long will take this process of i485

1. I strongly recommend you talk to an attorney as soon as possible who can help guide you through this process. You sound very confused on several important parts of this process, and you owe it to yourself to work with someone who can give you some direction.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. No client-attorney relationship is created through this information. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions.

2. Battered spouses of US citizens who are approved through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) can receive immediately available visas. You apply for your residency on the I-485 form after the VAWA (form I-360) is approved. However these cases can be very complicated and I suggest you hire a licensed attorney to help you with this process.

3. i agree with my colleagues.