I was pulled over on cobb parkway the police found meth pot and pills in my car

Asked 5 months ago - Atlanta, GA

how much will this cost it is my first offense

1. Noah Howard Pines

Pro

4

Answered . Different lawyers charge different amounts. There is no set price. Set up meetings with a few lawyers and hire the one with the most experience you can afford.

2. Ian Zimmerman

Pro

3

Answered . Depends on the attorney and facts. Cobb is a tough county but in my experience, they are fair to deal with especially on drug cases. Call someone for a consult. We are here to help.

3. Charles Christopher Flinn

Pro

2

Answered . Talk to different lawyers. Find the one you are most comfortable with. You need an attorney. That is for sure.

4. James Lawrence Yeargan Jr.

1

Answered . Lawyers charge different rates based on their experience, the location, and the type of case. You're looking at around $2,500 to $3,000 to get started with an experienced attorney.

5. John Arnold Steakley

1

Answered . How much does a house cost? The more house you want, the more it costs. You get what you pay for and you can spend as little or as much as you want on your case, depending upon how much it is worth to you.