I was pulled over on cobb parkway the police found meth pot and pills in my car

Atlanta, GA |

how much will this cost it is my first offense

1. Different lawyers charge different amounts. There is no set price. Set up meetings with a few lawyers and hire the one with the most experience you can afford.

2. Depends on the attorney and facts. Cobb is a tough county but in my experience, they are fair to deal with especially on drug cases. Call someone for a consult. We are here to help.

3. Talk to different lawyers. Find the one you are most comfortable with. You need an attorney. That is for sure.

4. Lawyers charge different rates based on their experience, the location, and the type of case. You're looking at around $2,500 to $3,000 to get started with an experienced attorney.

James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. Any answer given assumes the person who asked the question holds a Georgia Drivers License, and this license is not a commercial drivers license (CDL). This response, or any response, is not legal advice. This response, or any response, does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

5. How much does a house cost? The more house you want, the more it costs. You get what you pay for and you can spend as little or as much as you want on your case, depending upon how much it is worth to you.