I was pulled over by one officer, and arrested and processed by another.

Asked over 1 year ago - Plattsburgh, NY

I was pulled over by an officer for a traffic infraction. The officer did not tell me why I was being pulled over but requested my lic and reg. He then told me I had to "blow" still not indicating why I was stopped. I refused. The officer removed me from my vehicle and cuffed me. As second car arrived with two officers. The three officers "inventoried" my car for impound and then I was brought to the police station. I have an attorney and a plea from the ADA but it is based on the second officers statement that was not on the scene and is given written testimony from the first officer. How can this be allowed? I was not told why I was pulled over until after I was arrested.

1. Terri Beth Kalker

Pro

3

Answered . This is usual police procedure. Question for you: why not ask your attorney these questions?

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . there is nothing unusual about this.

3. Michael J Palumbo

Pro

2

Answered . Consult with your lawyer not here.