Skip to main content

I was placed on probation for 2 years disturbing the peace, (harrassing phone calls) Am I eligible for DACA?

Garland, TX |

This happend in Louisiana, in 2012.

Attorney Answers 2


DACA? Isn't that an immigration question?

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

Mark as helpful


Change your address to LA to ask a question that will get directed to LA lawyers. And, if it is immigration related, add that tag.

Cynthia Henley

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees