I was physically assaulted by my supervisor. What can I do?

New York, NY |

I complained several times a week to upper management. There were emails exchanged between the entire staff regarding this supervisor. There were several meeting held about the issues in the store with upper management and upper management stated that if the emails to him were longer than 2 paragraphs he was not going to read the emails. There were many sent to our regional manager and our U>S> operations manager was copied on, yet nothing changed. I was physically assaulted yesterday and the manager of the store was demoted only to come in and harrass me some more until he got fired today with the US operations manager present.

1. Call the police and make a report and speak to an attorney immediately.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER HELPFUL PLEASE CAN THANK ATTORNEY MEMMEN BY MARKING IT “BEST ANSWER” or “HELPFUL.” Mr Memmen is donating his time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. THIS IS NOT A CONSULTATION and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. Alexander Memmen recommends that you always consult – in person – with a local attorney before taking any action.