I was park with my car door open when a bicycle slam into my door should I be worry he could sue me .. No report police report

No police report was done and he just ask me for a few bucks for beer

Passaic, NJ -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

You can certainly buy him some beers then! (Make sure he is of legal age for drinking, and not riding his bike after the beers) If he wants money, report it to your insurance company to resolve.

Sponsored Listing
Yolanda Navarrete

Yolanda Navarrete

Personal Injury Lawyer - Morristown, NJ

He can sue you if he wishes. Your insurance company should take care of it, however.

Jeremy Louis Geller

Jeremy Louis Geller

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Chicago, IL

If he ends up contacting you or filing a claim, your insurance company will deal with it. Until then, don't worry about it.

Lars A. Lundeen

Lars A. Lundeen

Personal Injury Lawyer - Rutland, VT

Report this incident to your automobile liability insurance carrier and cooperate with their investigation.

Next time, report any collisions to the police.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.