I was married to a USA citizen I get my two years green card she start cheating have have a child far another man we get divorce

Baltimore, MD |

I tried fighting the case with my lawyer an the told me my marriage was a fraud an terminate my status

1. If your status was terminated and you have been placed in removal proceedings, you will have another chance to prove that your marriage was not fraudulent in front of an immigration judge. It would be wise for you to have a lawyer represent you in that process.

2. As my colleague has pointed out, there is an opportunity to appeal after your status has been terminated. Consultation with a qualified immigration attorney may save you from being deported.

3. Not exactly sure how terminated your case, so that best thing to do would be to speak with an experienced immigration lawyer about your case and your options.

Follow Gintare Grigaite, Esq. on Facebook (search for Gintare Grigaite, Esq.). Contact immigration lawyer Gintare Grigaite, Esq. of Grigaite & Abdelsayed, LLC at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey, for a consultation about your immigration case. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.