I was married and divorced in Mexico and have 2 children that were born in US, i am giving child support in Mexico

Asked about 1 year ago - Del Rio, TX

Would i get in any kind of trouble since i know my kids have medic care and they are going to a public school, I know they have free lunch, I suspect my ex wife ask for all this as if she is a single mom and as if she is not receiving child support.
Would I get in any kind of trouble? I don't know where to go or how can i prove that I am giving child support.
Kids are living in the US with my ex wife's parents without my approval, we have shared custody.

1. David Alexander Browde

Pro

1

Answered . If you are paying by check that is proof of child support payment. If you're not paying by check, start now.

2. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

Answered . I do not understand. You are giving child support in Mexico yet the children live in the US? Who are you giving the child support to? Where is the mother of the children? If they are living with the grandparents then who gets the child support? You need to ask someone to help you reword this question because right now it makes no sense.